Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bathroom etiquette

While at Orlando airport, I took Son Number One to the toilet bathroom. We entered a stall and he noticed a foot showing through the gap beneath the separating wall. Before I could stop him, he was on his hands and knees trying to look under the partition into the adjoining stall. I can just picture the poor man sitting there lost in his own silent thoughts, suddenly noticing a happy smiling face looking up at him from beside his ankled trousers.

This reminds me of the first time I took him into a public toilet in England. I held him up in the air, under his armpits so he could use the urinal. When he was finished, I put him down, and he immediately reached into the urinal and picked up the blue block of detergent that had been sitting there next to the drain hole.

There are so many programmes on tv about the same rubbish topics - why is there nothing to warn you about this sort of stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment